News Update – March 31st, 2020
In response to the “Stay Home Stay Safe” order that was issued on Wednesday, March 25th in Buncombe county, governor Cooper has declared that chiropractic offices be considered ESSENTIAL PROVIDERS. This means that we will remain open and ready to serve you and your family throughout this time.
Please advise us if you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days or have been in close contact with another person who has been diagnosed with or under investigation for COVID‐19, and whether you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath.
A lot has happened in the last few days and weeks. Radius Chiropractic is a leader in the entire profession of chiropractic. Thankfully we have many practices already in place to make sure our office is clean and sanitary. Below is an update of what we are doing internally and what you can be doing to keep your immune system strong. We WILL be open and ready to serve everyone!
First: BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM 🦸♀
You should be focusing on boosting your immune system. At home you can eat less refined white sugar, less processed food and more healthy whole foods, drink more water and get as much sunlight as you can :). As far as Chiropractic, now more than ever, you should be getting ADJUSTED! Typically, patients on a maintenance schedule will be able to hold their chiropractic adjustments from 1-3 weeks, depending on stress levels. However, in times of immune system suppression, a patient can have their spine examined for misalignments several times per week to ensure their nervous system is free of interference. 🦸 White blood cells, which eat and destroy bad cells, are enhanced through chiropractic care. 1
⬇⬇Science has shown that getting adjusted boosts the immune system!⬇⬇
🔬👨⚕The chief of cancer prevention at New York’s Preventative Medicine Institute found that people who received regular chiropractic care over a five-year period had a 200% greater immune competence than those who had not received chiropractic care. The chiropractic group showed a 400% greater immune competence than people with cancer and other serious diseases. 2
Second:🧼Here’s What We Are Doing INSIDE The Office 🧼
- We expanded our hours to increase the availability of adjustment times. This significantly reduces the number of people inside the office at any given time.
Hours: Monday: 10am-1pm, 2:30pm-6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am-1pm, 2:30pm-5:30pm
Thursday: 9:30am-12:30pm, 3-6pm
- We’ve officially added another very qualified, advanced proficiency TRT chiropractor to our staff! This allows us to have 3 chiropractors on staff to improve your experience and ability to get in and out of the office efficiently. Yay Dr. Evann! 🦸♀
- We normally sanitize the adjusting tables several times a day, but we are increasing this to every 30min throughout the day. In addition, there are always antimicrobial spray bottles with towel wipes available in every adjusting room to use prior to your adjustments. 💨
- 🧻🧻We have TOILET PAPER!! 🧻🧻 You can use up to 15 squares for free, additional squares can be negotiated at the front desk. 😛
- We have our office cleaned and sanitized every night, which includes all surfaces in the office. We also have the office professionally cleaned every weekend.
Third: 📅Use Your SKED App!📱
You can see how busy the office is during all shifts, every 15 minutes. The app shows green if it’s not busy, yellow for moderately busy and red for times that are busier. Oftentimes, you can move your appointment by 15min in a direction and come in and out quickly.
Thank you for trusting us with your health. It is our highest priority and we are here to serve our community and do our part to ensure everyone has a healthy, strong functioning nervous system.
-Radius Chiropractic Team
- Brennan P, Graham M, Triano J, Hondras M. “Enhanced phagocytic cell respiratory bursts induced by spinal manipulation: Potential Role of Substance P.” J Manip Physiolog Ther 1991; (14)7:399-400.
- Pero R. “Medical Researcher Excited By CBSRF Project Results.” The Chiropractic Journal, August 1989; 32.